|Date:||March 23, 2017|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.|
|Event:||Wooing the "Right" Talent to Achieve Business Goals and Strategy|
|Topic:||Wooing the "Right" Talent to Achieve Business Goals and Strategy|
There is no “silver bullet” in today’s recruiting world. To attract the best talent, organizations have to use a blended recruiting or “go to market” strategy.
To attract, hire, and retain the best, leaders need to ask themselves tough questions:
- What is the definition of “top talent”?
- What’s great about social recruiting and what about the new trends?
- Are all company leaders on the same page?
- When does recruiting start?
- How is the leadership team supporting recruiting efforts?
- Is recruiting really a priority?
- How do we engage the hiring managers?
- Why would “A” candidates want to work at our organization?
- Are key influencers in the organization living out the company mission?
- Who is on our recruiting team?
- What does the data indicate about the origin of our top talent?
Join us for an interactive discussion and planning session where we develop usable tools to help you address your talent needs.
Time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
300 Buttermilk Pike, Suite 330
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
Speaker: Becky Scheeler, VP of Client Engagement at Centennial