The life of an entrepreneur is exciting but challenging. There are so many lessons you learn when you start your own business – and most of those lessons come with a healthy dose of growing pains. Mike Sipple Jr. was able to reflect on his top lessons during an interview with Doug C. Brown from Thrive Global.
Five Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Started My Consulting Business
- For your mental and emotional health, you must open up and be vulnerable.
- Time is your most precious asset.
- Discover what you need in life to be at your best and focus all of your energy, time, and effort on those few things.
- Being a good communicator is more about listening than talking.
- Your personal life and relationships need to be actively invested in.
Read the full article, including some pivotal life experiences that shaped Mike Sipple Jr. into the business leader he is today.
Mike gives you the highlights in this short video: