The benefits of employee engagement are innumerable. It’s something every organization needs to do well but it often takes a backseat to all the other pressing issues. In less than 2 weeks, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on your employee engagement with very little effort. This impact comes in the form of Leadercast 2018.
Leadercast is the largest one-day leadership event on the planet. It’s also been named “A leadership conference you don’t want to miss” by Forbes. With host sites throughout the world, there’s a good chance there is one for you and your team.
Our Team and Your Team Benefit from Leadercast
Centennial, along with several other organizations, are excited to host a site in the greater Cincinnati area. (Purchase tickets here). We know the long-term benefits of investing in your talent so we are thrilled to be able to make this event available to the organizations in the community, and to our own team. Here are some clear benefits to bringing a team from your organization:
- Leadership development
- Corporate culture enhancement
- Investment in your employees
- Team building
- Networking opportunities
- Motivation and inspiration
- Employee reward
Personal Benefits of Attending Leadercast
If you drop the business buzz words – which are all true and of great value to the day – you can see the additional, personal benefits.
- You get to hear from some really fascinating people with incredible stories.
- You can learn from outstanding leaders who have been where you are.
- You can interact with your colleagues in a relaxed setting.
- You get out of the office on a Friday.
- You get recharged and motivated to do your best at work and life.
And if you’re attending our host site at Erlanger, KY you also get these benefits:
- A free breakfast, so it’s one less thing you have to think about.
- A Chick-fil-A lunch–which is so good.
- The opportunity to watch a local artist sketch the speakers and highlights from their talks.
- Participation in prize give-aways including Bengals tickets and the day-of artwork.
If your employee engagement needs a shot in the arm, this event is a really simple, but powerful, way to invest in your employees. We provide the speakers, programming, food and drinks, you and your team simply show up.
If you can’t make it this year, next year’s event will be here before you know it. Mark it on your calendar now: May 10, 2019.