Erin Bledsoe Executive Recruiter / Senior Consultant
Erin Bledsoe has over 15 years of diverse experience across private and non-profit sectors. She possesses a keen ability to marry clear strategy with smart, equitable people-centered systems that yield progressive results. Erin is passionate about partnering with clients to optimally leverage their strategy and talent for the best possible outcomes for everyone involved. She has been working with Centennial and the Talent Magnet Institute to serve client organizations seeking great talent, as well as seeking how to develop, invest and align that talent to help organizations achieve their objectives.
Erin previously led as a Chief of Staff, Human Assets Business Partner and Executive Recruiter with Teach For America. A sample of her achievements during her years at Teach For America:
- Exceeded diversity goals; increased staff diversity by 20% over the previous year by leading effective recruitment strategies.
- Increased staff retention by 30% over the previous year by envisioning and implementing a regional engagement plan to foster an inclusive culture.
- Managed the internal operations team to increase system efficiencies to support staff growth of 50%.
- Achieved 13% increase in staff engagement over previous year by creating development programs for managers and staff with a focus on fostering a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Achieved 85% retention of all staff and 90% of senior leaders against an organizational average of 79% through executive coaching and consulting on current team systems and structures.
Erin specializes in:
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: From helping clients get clear on their vision and priorities to preparing to launch a new initiative, Erin provides support by aligning concrete strategies with clear benchmarks, yielding a road map for the most essential work for her clients.
TALENT STRATEGY: Supporting teams to develop or enhance their talent philosophy to enable high caliber work through equitable talent practices. Specializing in recruitment and onboarding, succession planning, culture assessments and maximizing organizational structures, roles, and responsibilities.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT: Strengthening manager and emerging leader skill and mindsets via 1:1 coaching/advising and the design/facilitation of meaningful professional development experiences that enable the individual and team’s ability to make a measurable impact.